Tuesday 30 November 2010

Well....where was I??

bloody hell I haven't done one of these for awhile

Soooo what have I done since July??

Well the first thing was the Sunderland Airshow which was pretty goodthis year :D I got quite a lot of photos.. here are a few...


Role Demonstration




Hunter 'Miss Demeanour'


Spitfire


Typhoon


Lynx


F-86A Sabre


P-51 Mustang


RNAF F-16


Harrier


Merlin and HMS Westminster


B-52 Stratofortress


Spitfires


Team Breitling


Red Arrows


Lots more on me Flickr account http://www.flickr.com/photos/venvierra/


What else... ooh I seen Blaze Bayley live, I got a couple of photos from there too...


Blaze Bayley


Blaze Bayley


That was an EPIC night more photos on my Flickr account too.



There was a zombie walk on Halloween through Newcastle Upon Tyne which was HILARIOUS! Here is some pics of that and my Halloween decorations...


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


Newcastle Zombie Walk


"Dude.. you gonna eat that..  again?"


Zombie Apocalypse


Was a right giggle that night


I've seen a couple of bands aswell, Combichrist and Faderhead, they where awesome but the best thing has been all the snow here lately...look at this!


Chopwell


Murry


Chopwell


Winter Witch


Winter Witch


Chopwell


Snow in Chopwell HDR


Morning snow


Very pretty Little stuck in the house but am not bothered I get a view like that every day hehe


right...back to GT5.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment